Jackson Hogg are supporting an excellent business in Darlington in their recruitment of an Internal Auditor.
The role of Internal Auditor will support the delivery of the internal audit plan and the annual report and you will be delivering high quality audits and reports that add value to the business.
You will be involved in:
- Building collaborative and trusting relationships with a variety of key stakeholders across all areas of the business.
- You will be an effective communicator with the ability to hold challenging conversations and challenge practices that need improvement.
- Adding value in controls across the business.
You will be/have:
- An experienced Internal Auditor who can demonstrate implementing effective controls in the business.
- You can be qualified or qualified by experience.
The business have a fantastic culture, opportunities for development and personal growth and outstanding benefits too. This role is hybrid and allows the opportunity for flexible working.