Inventory Controller – Middlesbrough
£30,000 – £32,000 DOE
Jackson Hogg Supply Chain division are exclusively partnering with a well-recognised organisation in Middlesbrough on the appointment of an Inventory Controller to join their team to support on purchasing activities.
This is a full time and permanent role and can offer up to £32,000 per annum DOE.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 07:30-16:30 with benefits including: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme up to 7.5% ER contributions, staff recognition schemes, money saving with retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and excellent career development opportunities!
- Responsible for forecasting, planning, coordinating, managing, and running an efficient inventory level.
- Purchasing activities overseeing a specific category of materials.
- Building rapport with existing suppliers to maximise level of service.
- Achieving inventory KPIs for the region’s branches.
- Materials and stock planning.
- Forming a close working relationship with the category managers, sales teams and branches ensuring provision of a consistent, high standard of service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Processing and investigating various inventory related reports on K8.
- 1-2 years’ purchasing or inventory experience would be advantageous.
- Highly proficient in IT and analytical skills, including Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience of an ERP system preferable.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise a changing workload.