Are you looking to take a step into Production Planner? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Stokesley with the appointment of a Junior Production Planner. We are looking for somebody to assist the Production Planner in producing, maintaining and managing the production schedule in order to deliver customer and business requirements
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step up into a role within a business going through operational changes and developments, where full training will be provided and internal development and progression opportunities will be offered.
This person must be confident, hard-working and a strong communicator.
- Collaborate with other departments within the company to address issues if they arise to reduce the risk of delays to customer's.
- Work with the Planner and wider operations team to maximise the effectiveness of the ERP system for all production based activities through accurate process and part data control.
- Ensure timely, full and accurate communication is achieved with all relevant department's which impact on delivery dates and order status.
- Produce and Report daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise workload.
- Have some planning experience and knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to create strong relationships.