Jackson Hogg is supporting a global company on their search for a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Cramlington. This position is initially 3 month temporary with potential to become permeant for the right candidate.
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for daily cash positioning and foreign exchange back-office activities, including borrowing and debt repayment, wire transfers, FX confirmations and settlement, and monthly financial reporting. As a key member of a small global Treasury Department team, the Treasury Analyst will be expected to participate in various Treasury activities, perform a wide range of financial analyses, and help support the banking needs of our controller/finance colleagues globally.
- Daily cash positioning, including: worldwide cash balance reporting and reconciling, short-term borrowing or debt repayment, ad hoc wire payments, and cash forecasting;
- Manage monthly intercompany netting process and settlement;
- Reconcile the Foreign Local accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare twice monthly cash transaction file for general ledger posting;
- Perform user and data maintenance in treasury management systems and banking platforms;
- Review, confirm, and settle foreign exchange hedging trades and complete the reconciliation of systems;
- Prepare and analyse monthly and quarterly financial reports for management of various items, including: cash, debt, share buybacks, bank fees, interest expense, and cash flow;
- Liaise between external banks and internal business customers to address bank compliance needs and to support commercial requests for banking services such as opening/closing bank accounts, and letters of credit and bank guarantees;
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in day-to-day conduct, maintain inventory of bank accounts and users, and support audit requests;
- Cross-train and provide periodic backup for selected Travel & Expense tasks;
- Manage the Treasury email address, dealing with template approvals, wire request and ad hoc queries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Any experience working in a treasury role or similar is advantageous.
- You’ll need advanced Excel skills and be confident in building up relationships at all levels, with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional analytical abilities and the capability to work on your own initiative to drive results and improvements
- Experience with HFM and/or Oracle systems preferred.
- Salary: DOE
- Holidays: 25 + BH
- Hybrid working 3 days office 2 days home
- Early finish on a Friday
- Fast interview process