Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a global manufacturer in their search for a Logistics Administrator. This is a permanent contract working day to day onsite in the Gateshead area, working alongside a busy warehousing and transport team you will also be in daily contact with several external stakeholders.
Reporting Logistics Manager you will be supporting the day-to-day activities across a range of services including but not limited to:
- Scheduling planned & reactive deliveries.
- Preparing the required documents for shipping & customs clearances
- Optimizing and cost reduction of transport
- Being the first point of contact for current 3PL providers
Some of the experience required for the role:
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experienced in SAP
- Knowledge of INCO Terms
- Great organisational and communication skills
- A problem solver with experience in a Logistics Operation
- A strong personality that can deal with a busy working environment
Salary | Competitive
Contract | Permanent