Jackson Hogg is pleased to be working with a global manufacturer in County Durham in the search for a Logistics Team Assistant. This is a permanent role based on site in the County Durham office.
The organisation is looking for an enthusiastic team player who is looking to enter the world of logistics, showing desire for the industry but no previous experience is required.
- Dealing directly with transport and haulage companies
- Great organisational skills whilst dealing with export documentation.
- Responsible delivery notes being returned and audited when required.
- Report generation
- Assisting the Logistics Manager with any additional requirements
- Excellent excel, word and outlook.
- Strong organisational skills
- ERP system knowledge would be a benefit, full training would be provided.
Salary – Competitive
Contract – Permanent
For more information, please apply to Jackson Hogg.