£40K – £60k
Jackson Hogg is supporting a well-known National and International manufacturing company as they look to recruit a Maintenance & Facilities Manager. Responsible for the day to day running of the site such as facilities / plant and manufacturing equipment is maintained and capable of ensuring that production can achieve their objectives and always supported. The role will require managing a team of diverse maintenance technicians supporting the teams growth and development.
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised and international leading company in their field. Day to day to work of the job includes:
- Develop and set up systems to plan maintenance schedules and reduce down time
- Ensure the team carry out equipment breakdowns effectively & efficiently.
- Prepare budget proposals and overhead expenditure within budget
- Ensure that the maintenance team are competent and trained effectively
- 5 years experience in a Maintenance & Facilities environment
- Knowledge of both electrical and mechanical systems and diagrams
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of managing teams in a manufacturing environment
- Project management
If you are a looking for a new opportunity, this could be the perfect role for you. For more information, please contact James at Jackson Hogg today.