Maintenance Project Engineer
Jackson Hogg has been retained in their search for an experienced Maintenance Project Engineer to join their team. This will combine various elements of Operations, Project and Improvement into one autonomous and self-driven role.
A unique role, you will be involved across all site functions and departments with a focus on delivering key improvement, optimisation and project support. You will bring your experience to bear within a key stage in the business growth strategy. This role would best suit an established Project or Manufacturing Engineer, looking for a new and exciting challenge or an established Maintenance Technician with exposure to Team Management and Project work.
You will be involved in:
- Improvement work across site ranging from NPI, Line Installs and Machine Upgrades to CapEx and large scale CI projects
- Responsibility for 3rd party contractor and vendor management
- Site Service and Facilities Management across site and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Maintenance Data Analysis and interpretation of key data such as TPMs
- Scheduling, Planning and Procurement duties within Stores and Maintenance department
- Advise on Maintenance Contractor support and their outputs
- Installation, Integration and Commissioning Projects across all site departments
The ideal candidate will be in an engineering function such as Project or Manufacturing Engineering or have come from a Maintenance background with specific exposure to Manufacturing Project work and Man Management/Target setting.
This role is an Engineering focused role with a specific focus on Project and Improvement work across site. It is not a hands on, shop floor focused role. Experience and relevant exposure are critical to this role and as such, is more important than certifications or qualifications. We need the right person for the role. Specific exposure to Fast Paced, automated environments, Project work and Machining, Welding and/or Fabrication could be advantageous. This is a largely autonomous role, covering and liaising with various departments. As such, candidates must be happy working in an unsorted environment, be motivated and a self starter.
With a substantial order pipeline in place and a long-term commitment to growth and development (opportunities for lateral and vertical progression exist), this could be an exciting, long term prospect.
To apply or for more information, get in touch with Andrew at Jackson Hogg today.