Workshop Maintenance Supervisor
£35 – 40K
Jackson Hogg is delighted to support a well-known offshore group in the region as they look to expand their team with a Workshop Maintenance Supervisor. As an electrically biased Workshop Maintenance Supervisor, you will be working in a busy, fast-moving environment, taking charge of a team of highly skilled technicians.
This company boasts very low turnover and pride themselves on growing, training, and developing their staff. A well-known brand both regionally and globally, they are looking for a strong electrical technician to strengthen the existing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Site maintenance activities – Planned, Preventative and Reactive Maintenance
- Develop Preventative Maintenance systems for all workshop and offshore equipment
- Electrical Maintenance – Maintenance of ROVs, PLC Fault Finding, and Robotics
- Mechanical Maintenance – Hydraulic and Mechanical awareness
- Project support and input across the site – conduct QA checks and support QHSE procedures
- Drive QHSE areas within the business, focusing on continuous improvement
- Continuous personal development of workshop team
The ideal candidate will:
- Fully time served with an electrical background
- IOSH Managing Safety (or formal recognised QHSE qualification)
- Supervisory experience including purchasing and inventory management
- Detail orientated with the ability to communicate with external stakeholders and auditors
- Committed to a long-term career with the opportunity to progress to management
- Desire to expand their technical acumen through off-site courses and training
- Provide out of hours and offshore support when required.
This company offers real, long term career opportunities with development and training along the way. They boast low staff turnover and a happy workforce. This is a real opportunity to get involved in an experienced and long-standing team and a chance to get away from other unstable and uncertain industry sectors.
For more details, contact Liam at Jackson Hogg today.