Jackson Hogg is supporting a well-established, specialist manufacturer in the region with a Maintenance Technician. After significant growth they are looking to increase their headcount and grow their existing maintenance team with the appointment of a Maintenance Technician at their Hartlepool site.
This role will see you supporting the existing maintenance team with site maintenance activities including breakdowns, PPMs and some project work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative company who are looking to support and invest in the technicians of the future. The ideal candidates will have served their time in a recognized apprenticeship and have a competent knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance on breakdowns and repairs
- Proactive approach to planned and preventative maintenance activities
- Project work across site upgrades, changes and improvements
- General maintenance work across site including site facilities work
- PLC Fault Finding and Fault rectifications
- Electrical work including wiring, installs, commissioning, 3 Phase and Logic processes
- Mechanical work on Conveyors, Pumps, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
This could be a fantastic opportunity to really grow and develop your career further within a busy and modern manufacturing environment. The company is improving and upgrading their site equipment and systems and it would be a great time to join them.
For more information, contact Jack Corlett at Jackson Hogg today.