Your New Role: Management Accountant – Middlesbrough
Jackson Hogg are delighted to be working with a reputable, fast-paced business in Middlesbrough who are looking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant. The successful candidate will be leading the finance team and supporting with future growth strategies of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing weekly and monthly management packs.
- Producing and monitoring quarterly and annual P&L budgets, cashflow forecasts and other financial metrics with assistance from the current team.
- Implementing and maintaining standard costing records and analysing any resulting variances.
- Working closely with operational staff to ensure accuracy of accounting records, developing controls where necessary and identifying and irradicating inefficiencies.
As the ideal candidate you will be/have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
- Proven experience in preparing management accounts and a strong pipeline of financial principles, practices and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills, with attention to detail and strong knowledge of Excel.