Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain accurate and timely management accounts, including Balance Sheets, P&L Statements, and Cash Flows within SAGE Intacct.
- Develop and implement financial controls to ensure compliance with best practices and financial standards.
- Business partner with key stakeholders, providing regular financial reporting and insight into business performance to support strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate reporting of key performance indicators.
- Support the Group Financial Controller with the preparation of the annual budget and monthly Board Reports.
- Continuously review and improve financial processes to ensure they are efficient and effective.
- Assist with ad-hoc financial projects as required.
- Qualified/ Part Qualified (actively studying) ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong experience in a management accounting role
- Excellent analytical and financial reporting skills
- Good knowledge of financial reporting standards and best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in a multi-utility industry or SAGE Intacct would be an advantage
If you are a confident, self-motivated individual with a passion for finance, and you meet the requirements listed above, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to be part of a dynamic and growing company where you can make a real impact!