Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a well known offshore subsea engineering business which delivers offshore equipment for wind, oil & gas projects.
They really pay attention on culture, they have coffee mornings, lots of socials and events! They can also offer hybrid working and flexible hours if preferred.
They deliver high-quality bespoke engineering with a flexible service, so whether you’re after a turnkey system, an asset upgrade or any form of support, they will bring it to you within budget and on time!
In addition to electrical / control bias and being NE based, desirable would be some but maybe not all of the following:
- Cable installation
- Fault finding (point to point testing etc)
- Basic PLC operations (not required to write software, but able to fault find with remote help)
- Ability to follow commissioning and operational procedures
- Understanding of networks
- Awareness of high/medium voltage protocols
- Ability to operate machinery (with training)
- Ability to lead a small team (1-2)
- A thorough understanding to follow and implement a PTW system for all aspects of work (mechanical, hydraulic and electrical)