Mechanical Assembly Technician
2 shift (Days & Nights)
Jackson Hogg is supporting a well-known regional manufacturing company as they look to expand their Assembly Team. Responsible for the day to day running of the site such as assembling and testing. They are looking for a Mechanical Assembly Technician to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join a regionally recognised and company with a strong history dating back over 50 years.
Day to day to work of the job includes:
- Undertake assembly/fitting tasks
- Flush various hydraulic systems and actuators
- Support valve function testing on hydraulic actuators
- Increase your knowledge and train on other machining processes
- Be flexible in your approach – willing to work overtime when required
- Working on hydraulic sub-sea actuators
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Gas Testing
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings and specifications
- Be time served or have equivalent demonstratable experience within a similar role.
For more information, please get in touch with James Dexter at Jackson Hogg.