Mechatronics Commissioning Engineer
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer of special, bespoke machines for the automation of assembly & testing process of customers worldwide.
Their UK division of this global production automation company requires Mechatronic Commissioning Engineers to support its growth strategy.
The candidate’s key responsibilities include the following:
- Produce Software Commissioning Plan Documentation.
- Auto & Process Functionality Testing activities.
- Special Function Testing e.g rework handling & data collection.
- Repeatability Testing for quality buy off.
- Support safety buy off, Pre-FAT, FAT & SAT.
- O&M Manuals – relevant sections.
- Handover to customer and customer training.
The ideal candidate would be proficient in:
- Commissioning complex automation equipment involving PLC software, HMI, safety, 3rd party hardware, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Network and Safety Setup & Test.
- Machine I/O checks.
- Ability to diagnose & rectify wiring & pneumatics faults.
- Manual function testing including motor direction checks & correct pneumatic operation.
- Robot setup & teach.
- Testing of sequences in semi-automatic (single step mode).
- Special function testing e.g. part recipes, rework handling, data collection.
- Repeatability testing for quality buy off.
- Support Pre-FAT, FAT & SAT and safety buy off.
- Final handover & customer training.
This is an influential and vital role within the business, and an exciting benefits package is available on offer.
If you’d be interested in this position please feel free to get in touch using the details below.