New Business Executive
upto £25K and Bonus
Jackson Hogg is delighted to support our client a leading provider of professional services to the Public Sector, in their search for a New Business Executive . We are looking for a target driven individual who can work well in a team and take initiative, be proactively identify and contact new leads.
The New Business Executive you will be responsible for generating new business customer sales opportunities within public sector.
This is a vital role in driving growth for the company, achieving sales targets and contributing to the overall success of the business.
Key responsibility include:
- Proactive outbound activity to generate new business leads
- Using tools available (platforms such as Tussell and social media) to proactively seek out prospective clients
- Follow up, manage, convert and track all inbound leads to secure qualified appointments
- Engage with lapsed clients to reintroduce and reconvert them
- Work collaboratively with other customer facing teams and leaders
- Become the department’s CRM champion
There will be scope to develop the New Business Executive role which includes possibility for the NBE to given a set of clients to manage throughout the entire sales cycle .
The successful candidate will be:
- Target driven and initiative-taking
- Proactively identify and contact new leads
- Personable, perceptive, and inquisitive in nature
- Ability to build positive and impactful client relationships
- Identify and understand prospective client requirements and their challenges
- Those with previous contact centre experience welcomed
To apply, please send CVs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07445164254 for further information.
Applications closing soon