Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with a leading engineering company based in Birtley in the search for a Profile Burner/Fabricator. This role will be based in Birtley.
The organisation is looking for a motivated and capable individual looking to drive change in a rapidly growing area of the business.
Duties will consist of MIG welding using 1.2mm wire other duties will consist of Burning, chamfering, gouging, arc air gauging, plasma cutting. You will also be required to use general hand tools and cutting equipment.
- Time served as welder/fabricator
- Experience in working in heavy environment would be an advantage
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Nights 21.00 – 07.30 (Mon-Wed) 20.30 – 07.00 (Thurs)
- Weekend overtime available for enthusiastic and willing applicants
- Minimum of 5 months contract but has the potential to go permanent
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg