Jackson hogg are pleased to be working on a retained project with a reputable global organisation in the search for an Operations Director.
The qualified individual will lead and develop the following teams: HSE, Production, Supply Chain, Quality and Facilities. The role will meet the expectations of customers, employees, and shareholders daily with the primary aim of converting incoming orders to sales revenues on time with world class quality, cost, and lead times.
This Operations Director is responsible for working with the global board of directors to translate the business plan and strategies into operational targets and development plans.
- Drive performance to match customer service levels and demand
- Use data to analyse and drive improvements
- Achieve excellent employee relations and build a on a positive culture
- Involvement in budget control
- Develop our operations teams and individuals to meet the needs of the business and drive the Culture and Values & Behaviors
- Utilise head count and company resources
- Assist in strategic planning for the site as part of the regional management team
- Increase outputs and productivity / refining processes and improving
- Maintain management systems and support HSE objectives across the site
- Ensure the production departments deliver good quality product that meet customer specifications
- Formulate, agree and monitor budgets and KPIs for manufacturing operations
- Achieve high levels of performance and engagement through inspirational and authentic leadership and by ensuring adequate recruitment, training and employee development processes are in place.
For more information please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org