Jackson Hogg is delighted to be again supporting a local Freight Forwarder Planner in their search for an experienced Customs Coordinator to join an established team and play a critical role in managing customs procedures, ensuring compliance, and import processes.
As a Customs Coordinator with experience in using CDS (Customs Declaration Service) and import customs clearances, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of customs procedures for a wide range of international and domestic customers.
Your primary focus will be on ensuring efficient and accurate customs processing while adhering to relevant laws, regulations, and procedures.
As a Customs Coordinator, some of the responsibilities will include:
- Proven experience in customs coordination, particularly with a focus on using CDS and import customs clearances
- In-depth understanding of import/export customs laws, regulations, and procedures
- Familiarity with international trade agreements, tariffs, duties, and customs classifications
- Experience in customs compliance management would be a benefit but not required
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external internationally based partners
If you would like to join an environment where your expertise in CDS and import customs clearances will make an impact on operations and international trade please get in touch.
Salary | Competitive
Contract | Permanent