Are you a P6 Planner looking for a new challenge? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Northumberland with the appointment of a P6 Planner/Administrator. We are looking for anybody with previous project planning experience who is confident in their role and can utilize their knowledge and expertise within a new company.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step up into a new role, we are looking for organised individuals who are proactive and analytical and confident in their role.
This is an exciting time to join a company working on a new project alongside the wider project team.
- Create, update, and maintain project schedules, templates, and libraries in P6.
- Generate and deliver project progress reports and performance metrics using P6 software.
- Manage and organise project data within the P6 software, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Sound knowledge of P6.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and practices.
- Communicate progress and raise issues as soon as they arise.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.