Are you a P6 Planner looking for a new challenge? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Newcastle with the appointment of two Project Planners. We are looking for anybody with previous project planning experience who is confident in their role and can utilize their knowledge and expertise within a new company.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step up into a new role within a creative environment where you can develop in your career, whilst delivering your objectives and strategic goals.
This is an exciting time to join a company that is focusing on the future of the business and it's employees. You will play a vital role in a fast paced manufacturing and construction environment.
- Review and manage planning demands.
- Analyse and understand project risks.
- Liaise with project teams, stakholders and clients.
- Develop and maintain project programmes.
- Sound knowledge of P6, MS Office (particularly Microsoft Project and Excel)
- Sound understanding of engineering technologies.
- Proactive leader.
- Willing to push the boundaries.