Jackson Hogg are delighted to be working alongside our Client within the Payroll Service Industry to appoint a Payroll Implementation Consultant.
If you are a Payroll Manager and are interested in processes and implementation, this could be the role for you!
- Meeting with new clients and the key contacts to discuss and understand their set-up
- Complete all relevant documentation, specifying the understood requirements and agreeing the specification with the customer
- Complete installation set-up including customisation requirements; User Acceptance Testing and the completion of successful parallel runs
- Liaise with clients and keep them informed throughout implementation stages through to handover
- Import, check and balance take-on data and parallels, reporting any differences, missing data or anomalies to the client
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure the setup meets the requirements.
- Effective completion of the customer journey, including the hand over to the relevant internal department.
- Be available through transition to going Live
- On-site or Online consultancy and training as required
- Any other duties relating to Implementation and Support as required.
- Proactively seek to keep up to date with legislation and changes within the industry, our Client’s Product updates and functionality, associated 3rd Party applications and processes.
- Provide project management support to the department; liaising with the Implementation Project Coordinator to ensure customer communication is proactive and workloads managed effectively and efficiently
- Work within the predefined Implementation Methodology
- Maintenance and review of department documentation and processes; communicating updates and changes with all interested parties
- Knowledge sharing with, and coaching of other team members
- Ensuring internal stakeholders are fully informed of the order book and project handover dates; working with them to proactively manage any areas of concern, including potential lack of resource
- Communicating regularly with the Development team, helping inform future product versions and sharing customer feedback and suggestions
- Working with other departments to improve the customer journey, streamlining the process from the initial sale > IT installation > Implementation > OSS / Support
- Ability to operate in client facing meetings with contacts at all levels
- Ability to maintain and foster close working relationships with clients
- Full understanding of the customer journey from IT > Implementation > Customer site
- Ability to interpret and adapt to technical information when liaising with stakeholders
- Ability to think logically and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to think inventively and creatively when problem solving
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Able to motivate and coach
- Basic understanding of HR system requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of all our Client’s products and services, including 3rd party applications
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Payroll processes, legislation and best practice.
- Adept at using software and familiar with complex configuration