Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a family ran manufacturing business on the appointment of a Planning Administrator. This is a global company who have been growing substantially. You will join a small team and report into the Production Planner and Operations Manager. They have a relaxed culture and are on track to achieve their 5-year plan which may offer scope for progression in the future.
- Outputting of job information for production.
- Reporting of any potential issues or discrepancies of jobs before being output to the production stage.
- Renaming and filing of artwork files.
- Filing of production jobs in an orderly fashion.
- Organisation of jobs for handover to planning.
- General administration duties.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by your Line Manager.
- Demonstrated experience within administration for 1 year.
- Preferably experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:45am – 16:15pm, 07:45 – 13:45 Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Salary: Minimum wage
- Christmas bonus