Are you a P6 Planner looking for a new challenge? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Durham with the appointment of 3 Planning Controllers. We are looking for anybody with previous project planning experience who is confident in their role and can utilize their knowledge and expertise within a new company.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step up into a new role, we are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy working within a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting time to join a company that is focusing on the future of the business and it's employees. You will play a vital role in a fast paced, Programme Office environment.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and tracking project plans within a portfolio of works.
- Ensure the integration of contractor schedules into project schedules.
- Identify and maintain projects, addressing any risks to help provide early insight of any potential deviation from the baseline and react quickly.
- Sound knowledge of P6, MS Office (particularly Microsoft Project and Excel)
- Proven understanding of cost management and how that integrates into schedules
- Communicate progress and raise issues as soon as they arise,
- Willing to push the boundaries and implement new ways of working.