Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an rapidly growing cyber organisation in the region in the search for a PreSales Consultant. This role if offered as Hybrid or Remote.
The organisation is looking for a motivated and capable individual to help their customers to identify, detect & protect themselves against current and emerging cyber threats.
About the role
The Pre-sales Consultant will promote our solutions portfolio to new and existing clients, assisting our sales, marketing, and technical teams in delivering cyber security messaging and guidance to both new and existing customers.
Your responsibility include:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand business goals and priorities and to recommend new or adapted services in line with the business requirements
- Provide pre-sales assistance to the national sales team
- Attend customer facing meetings in an advisory capacity;
- Undertake webinars, conference calls and meetings, presenting the solutions we offer.
- Attending and hosting roundtable and speaking events, based on topical cybersecurity themes; provide commentary on notable industry events for use on social media/marketing.
- To monitor and provide reports on the current security market and awareness of competitor offerings.
- To assist in preparing client proposals and/or tenders
- Perform scoping of engagements to ensure we understand the requirements of our customers and map to relevant services.
- Identify cross-business opportunities
- To provide educational based marketing through presentations, training or webinars when required, as a Subject Matter Expert in cyber security.
The skills and experience you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to travel UK-wide; full driving license
- To keep abreast of the changing security market and maintain a good awareness of security trends and threats
- Experience of providing information security services either within or to large and diverse organisations
- Excellent understanding of risk management, compliance, as well as security technologies such as firewalls, content security, SIEM, authentication, cloud and endpoint security and vulnerability management.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience on current security technologies and on cyber security capabilities.
- A good understanding and experience of implementing information security within cloud-based environments.
- Experience and skills in the project management of corporate Information security projects.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as the ability to present and explain information security in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding across the organisation.
Salary – Competitive package with a wide range of employee benefits
Contract – permanent
For more information please apply to email@example.com or call 07455 164 254 to learn more.