Process/Product Engineer – Power Supplies
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a global provider of advanced electronics technologies where they design the electronics, create the software and do the full manufacturing.
The Process/Product Engineer will be responsible for providing front-line support in the production areas to maximise the operational efficiency of equipment and processes.
You will be responsible for sustaining a wide range of processes as well as being accountable for developing and implementing new processes, process improvements and cost/scrap reduction to support the business projects, strategic plans and growth initiatives.
Process/Product Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Day to day line support.
- Control of the introduction of new material processes and equipment to include:
- Process development.
- Establishing process and equipment capabilities
- Specifying equipment and commissioning
- Designing or sub-contracting the design of jigs and fixtures
- The generation of process & manufacturing related documentation & PFMEA
- Participation in the design review / NPI processes and gates
- Ensure manufacturing documents are generated and are maintained in line with the manufacturing processes
- Liaison with other departments (Quality/Test/Design) in analysing customer returns and implementing corrective actions
- Drive forward the implementation of yield improvement projects within a lean six sigma framework
Process/Product Engineer Key Requirements:
- Experience technical drawing or CAD software to develop process tooling solutions
- A good level of competence with MS Office applications for documentation and presenting reports.
- Knowledge of common Semiconductor device function (MOSFET, IGBT, Diodes, Bipolar Transistors etc) and Silicon / SiC / GaN technologies.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and statistical process techniques would be highly advantageous however applications from individuals with relevant experience wishing to develop their career towards this post would also be considered.
- Experience of Semiconductor packaging materials, manufacturing processes and technologies.
Lots of other benefits are provided on offer.
If that sounds of interest please feel free to reach out using the details below.