Salary: Competitive DOE + Benefits
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be partnered with an exciting growing chemical manufacturer based in Teesside on the appointment of Procurement Manager.
Going through an excited period of growth and transformation, the newly created position of Procurement Manager will be responsible for all procurement projects across the business including supplier management, contract negotiation and management across a variety of categories as well as leading the way in shaping efficient processes.
Being part of small team, the successful candidate will be required to mentor, support and share knowledge.
This role would suit a driven, self-starting Procurement professional. Ideally you will demonstrate the following experience/skills:
- Previous experience within a Senior Buyer or Procurement Manager position
- Working knowledge of MRP systems / strong operational procurement processes
- Mentoring or people leadership skills
- Strong experience within contract negotiation and contract management
- Ideally previous experience within a chemical manufacturing environment
- CIPS certification advantageous
About the Company
Being part of a wider global group, the organisation prides itself on its inclusive and collaborative company culture and ethos with every employee is encouraged to be the best they can be with plenty of cross-functional team support.
The client also offers a competitive suite of benefits including performance-based bonuses, strong contributory pension scheme as well as softer perks including organised socials, health and well-being initiatives and hybrid and flexible working.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with Skye Madden – Managing Consultant at Jackson Hogg.