Jackson Hogg is delighted to be recruiting for a Product Development Technologist to work for a family owned and run business that has been producing for over 120 years. The role will be based in Hetton le Hole.
- Product development.
- Technical support to production operations and the site.
- Progress new formulations from lab scale to full production runs.
- Maintain standards to BRC.
- Solving any problems with existing products.
- Liaising/visiting customers when required.
- Reformulating of existing products.
- Working with marketing to create new innovative products.
- Working with our other sites in Austria, Germany and Denmark to develop new products.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, working within ‘safe systems of work’.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety and Health and Safety requirements.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures, carrying out duties following GMP.
- Degree in chemistry/food nutrition or closely related subject or 5 years experience.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- High level of safety and sound understanding of relevant regulation.
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg.