Role – Product Manager
Length – 6 months (high possibility for an extension to 12 months)
Start date – 25th September
Location – Newcastle (flexible work hours)
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with one of Newcastles most renowned companies who are now looking to hire a Product Manager for an initial 6-month period with a view to a further 6 month extension.
You will take responsibility for the full Product Lifecycle whilst working closely with software providers around the delivery of products. You will take an active part in gathering and prioritising employee and customer requirements always defining the product vision.
- Translate user and business needs into a clear product strategy by defining the product approach and roadmap
- Work across functions to deliver the target user experience
- Understand how policy and/or technology constraints affect the development of products
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes
- Manage product backlogs and prioritise them based on the overall strategy and business objectives
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to effectively prioritise and focus work to deliver successful outcomes
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Proven ability in delivery of multiple parallel projects in an operational business.
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff and management and demonstrate high levels of leadership.
- An ability to achieve outcomes, finding innovative solutions.
- Ability to prioritise varied and often hectic workload, keeping momentum on long-term goals whilst managing short-term issues with a laser-focus on the outcome to be achieved.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Flexible and approachable, remaining good-humoured under pressure
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to deliver under pressure
- High proficiency with PC systems including Microsoft Office packages specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.