Are you a Project Co-ordinator looking for a new challenge? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Richmond, North Yorkshire with the appointment of a Project Co-ordinator. We are looking for somebody with previous experience in both production and material planning, within a project based company.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step up into a role within a business going through operational changes and developments, where new ideas and ways of working are encouraged.
This person must be confident in their role, able to spin multiple plates and build strong relationships.
- Forward plan and co-ordinate all material deliveries with the Purchasing Dept
- Esure projects are on track, with all certificates completed on quality checks conducted.
- Print / distribute fabrication packages to the shop floor.
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise workload.
- Work under their own initiative.
- Must be willing to take ownership of activities.
- Be able to plan and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to overcome challenges.