Are you a Production Planner looking for a new challenge? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Wallsend with the appointment of a Production Planner. We are looking for somebody with previous planning experience within an engineering environment who is confident working within a project environment.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step into an engineering environment, where new ideas are welcomed.
- Create and rout shop orders, scheduling them through the appropriate work centres.
- Analyse project information and requests received from engineering via and effectively communicate the requirements to purchasing and manufacturing.
- Identify and resolve errors that result in budget or schedule discrepancies and highlight to the wider team.
- Must be a self-motivated Planner and be able to effectively influence the project team.
- Good communication skills with an ability to deliver consistent messages to all levels of the company.
- Good understanding of supply chain process.
For more information please get in touch with Georgia on: M: +44 (0)7868659928