Are you a Project Scheduler looking for a new challenge? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Durham with the appointment of a Project Scheduler.
This person will be responsible for planning and monitoring all projects, using Microsoft packages. You will work closely with Sales, Estimating, Purchasing and Production to confirm project requirements and objectives.
This person must be:
- Highly motivated and contribute to the growth of the team and company.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have experience creating bill of materials, developing manufacturing schedules and recording all critical documents.
· Liaise with clients to confirm project requirements, scope and objectives.
· Produce comprehensive project timelines to manage the timely delivery of information flow.
· Keep records of all critical documents related to projects in an organized fashion on the server.
·Act as the point of contact for the project during design for all internal/external stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.