Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting organisation in the region in the search for a Purchase Ledger. This role will be based in Prudhoe.
The role of a Purchase Ledger Clerk is to provide a professional and efficient service to the finance function, monitoring how much is owed at all times and providing accurate financial information to the Finance Director as needed.
- Matching, checking, and coding invoices.
- Working out VAT payments.
- Generating payments via BACS.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Filing invoices.
- Managing petty cash.
- Data entry.
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Monitor payment requests.
- Direct debit reconciliations.
- Lead on aged creditors reporting.
- Self-driven, self-motivated individual that is proactive and takes the lead.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Essential knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and outlook. Confidential with information and strategies shared.
- A team player.
Salary – £25,000 + bonus
Contract – permanent
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg