QA Manager (QP Qualified)
Salary – £80-100k D.O.E.
Jackson Hogg are pleased to be supporting a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company with an increasingly strong market presence within the UK market, operating within retail pharmacy, wholesale and hospital sectors.
They are looking for an experienced QA Manager to head up their quality assurance technical department, with QP experience in order to be responsible for batch release of pharmaceutical product.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as QP
- Minimum of 3 years experience in generic/solid dose within pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of European regulatory guidelines, regulations and procedures
- Experience in manufacturing and technology transfer of oral solids to CMOs
- Knowledge of GMP and GDP
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, particularly MHRA
- Understanding of pharmacovigilance practices and procedures
- Understanding of the drug development and manufacturing process
For more information, or for a confidential chat, please contact Jenna Lancaster on 07360 210018 or at firstname.lastname@example.org