Jackson Hogg are delighted to be supporting a rapidly growing organisation in their search for a Regional Finance Manager. This role will allow you the opportunity to work in a fast paced, exciting environment and will allow you scope to progress and develop in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head of Financial Control & Operations to develop management strategies and ensuring that robust controls are deeply ingrained within the organisation and it’s subsidiaries.
- Take a lead role in the planning and budgeting processes, establishing stringent controls for resource allocation and monitoring at all financial levels of the organisation.
- Overseeing key account reconciliations.
- Managing budgets and cash flow forecasting. Overseeing the income and expenditure accounts, financial ratios and statutory accounts.
- Lead a dedicated finance team, providing direction, support, and mentorship to ensure the delivery of exceptional financial services.
You will be/have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Proven experience in a manager role, able to demonstrate coaching and development successes in your team.
- Proficient in budget planning and financial controls.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Hybrid working model
- 27 days holiday, rising to 32 after one years service.
- Annual leave purchase scheme.
- Enhanced occupational sick pay.
- Enhanced employer contribution to your workplace pension.
- Death in service benefit.
- Excellent culture and development opportunities available.