Reward and Benefits Business Partner
Jackson Hogg is exclusively recruiting for a Reward and Benefits Business Partner for a global organisation based in Teesside.
This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation. As a Reward and Benefits Business Partner you will provide support and guidance on global reward programmes. You’ll help with the creation and implementation of new and revised compensation programmes and procedures whilst participating in global projects to support continuous improvement of the compensation function.
Key focus and accountabilities include:
- Supporting with administration and compliance of companies’ global reward plans
- Assist with administration of salary, bonus and merit increases
- Assist in the planning and implementation of compensation programmes and projects
- Work with the wider HR team to develop job descriptions, perform market analysis and propose recommendations on promotions, market adjustments and salary offering
- Provide job analysis and market pricing research to ensure internal consistency and competitiveness
- Responsible for global mobility administration processes
We are looking for an experienced and proactive, self-starter, with financial / analytical experience working within a compensation and benefits or total reward function. Knowledge of UK benefit plans and basic administrative knowledge of equity plans is essential as is the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management. Due to the nature of the role you’ll be used to working in a sensitive environment and be able to handle information in a confidential manner. Previous experience working within a global or complex organisation is desirable.