We are working in partnership wit ha client of ours based in Newcastle on their search for a Senior Android Developer to join their team!
- Design and development of native Android (Java / Kotlin) and Xamarin applications independently.
- Assist technically junior members of the development team.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Assist with customer support.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in mobile and software development.
- Deploy mobile app builds to Visual Studio App Center and app stores.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager.
- 3+ years of Android development experience with Java and Kotlin.
- Experience starting new projects independently.
- Experience of fully developing solutions using Android Studio.
- Experience deploying native apps to app stores and test environments.
- Experience setting up CI/CD for mobile apps (in particular Azure DevOps).
- Strong knowledge of source control, such as Git.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Work to given deadlines and budgets.
- Diagnose and solve software issues.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business.
Desirable working knowledge of (not essential):
- Xamarin Android and/or Xamarin Forms.
- Azure DevOps.
Please get in touch for more information on –
M – 07897764221
E – Samantha.email@example.com