We are working on behalf of our client on an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer to join their expanding team, due to continuous growth and success of the business!
They are requiring a Senior Data Engineer to work with other developers, engineers and experts from other disciplines on a variety of client projects as well as internal R&D initiatives. You will enjoy database design and data modelling, working as part of a team with like-minded developers and professionals from around the world to deliver cutting edge, high quality solutions.
Their Integrity Data Warehouse (IDW) platform enables the delivery of cutting-edge predictive analytics solutions to their clients, and they are requiring additional data engineers to ensure that it remains capable of supporting a wider range of client requests and use-cases.
Domain knowledge is not essential as full training will be given by our global team of experts, but you must be a passionate data engineer who enjoys tackling challenging and varied problems in an engineering context, using modern tools and technologies.
KEY REQUIREMENTS –
· Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
· Several years of experience in a similar role
· Proficient in the design of databases for use in a data science context
· Experience in the automation of ETL tasks using programming languages or ETL tools
· Familiar with agile development methodologies
· Experience in various aspects of software quality assurance, performance and security
· Good communication skills and adaptability
· The role is full time and permanent
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Excellent Training & Development opportunities
· Must be willing and able to travel nationally and internationally when required
Please note that our client is not able to sponsor applicants for this role and so all candidates must have the permanent legal and documented right to work in the country.