Job title: Senior Technical Project Manager – Electro Chemistry
You’ll work closely with team members to ensure the group’s portfolio of products and services delivers to expectations and that every opportunity is realised – including identifying improvements and opportunities for continued growth.
You will have some line management responsibilities – motivating staff, carrying out reviews and developing their potential and encouraging them to work together.
This will be the role for you if you are a natural leader, have excellent communication, organisation and influencing skills
- Work with the science and engineering teams delivering commercial projects,
- Maintain an overview of all projects active in the area, as well as in the pipeline
- Lead capacity planning, re-planning and deliverables tracking to time/cost/quality
- Direct management of projects as required
- Ensure the maintenance of quality assurance and H&S
- Lead operational improvements and increase delivery efficiency
The Skills / Experience:
- A proven background of delivering complex business and technical projects using internal and external suppliers is essential.
- A degree in a science or engineering subject or equivalent industrial experience
- A recognised project management qualification, e.g., PRINCE2 or Association for Project Management (APM) Qualifications
- Knowledge of laboratory and industry practises.
For more information, please contact Zoe McLone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07869768652