Electrical Systems Engineer
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a leading business in turnkey Marine Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems within the Naval, Commercial and the Offshore Renewable Energy sectors.
The role of the Electrical Systems Engineer sits at the core of the business and plays a pivotal role from beginning to end of their projects.
Electrical Systems Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Development of the clients’ requirements into viable system designs.
- Developing and managing the control philosophy for the HVAC system.
- Produce specifications for supplier/subcontractor deliverables
- Managing all aspects of the HVAC control system design and the electrical equipment within the HVAC system.
- Production of design documentation in accordance with contract requirements.
- Liaising with project stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, including technical support to both internal and external client/ supplier design reviews.
Electrical Systems Engineer Key Requirements:
- HNC in Electrical Engineering, (equivalent trade qualification or vocational experience will be considered).
- Proven design experience with Marine Electrical Systems.
- Experience with naval electrical standards and classification societies.
- Proven client interface capability.
- Proven supplier management capability.
- Experience of PLC control (preferably with software design/specification experience).
- Experience in Control Panel design and specification.
- 2D AutoCAD and Foran
- Experience of leading a small team Experience in creating Bill of Materials (BOM) and product data management
- Proficient with Microsoft office, word excel, power point etc.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Statutory Days
- Sick Pay