Senior Electronics Engineer
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer of complex technology products across all industries such as food & beverage, healthcare, oil&gas, energy & renewables.
The candidate’s responsibilities’ would be the following:
- Design, develop, test, and build the electronics for the client’s products.
- Interpret technical specifications, schematics, and engineering drawings to create designs that meet project requirements/ industry standards.
- Work with other electromechanical engineers and developers.
- Mentor Junior Engineers when it is required.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Experience leading and delivering a range of electrical/electronic/embedded applications products & systems in a position of authority.
- Strong experience in hardware integration and design.
- Self-driven and results orientated.
- Proactive and good attention to detail.
This is an influential and important role within the business, as they are undergoing huge growth!
If you’d be interested in this role please feel free to get in touch using the details below.