Are you a Senior P6 Planner looking for a new challenge? Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a client based in Durham with the appointment of a Lead Planning Scheduler. We are looking for anybody with previous project planning experience who has experience manging a team of planners and is open to suggesting new ideas and ways of working.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step up into a new role, we are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy working within a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting time to join a company that is focusing on the future of the business and it's employees. You will play a vital role in a fast paced, Programme Office environment.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and tracking project plans within a portfolio of works.
- Ensure the integration of contractor schedules into project schedules.
- Identify and maintain projects, addressing any risks to help provide early insight of any potential deviation from the baseline and react quickly.
- Sound knowledge of P6, MS Office (particularly Microsoft Project and Excel)
- Support Project Managers in ensuring accurate and realistic forecasting of performance related milestones.
- You’ll be responsible for leading a team of planning professionals to ensure the successful delivery of outcomes through best practice planning techniques, along with overseeing the development, maintenance, and tracking of project plans within a portfolio of works.