Job title: Senior Process Engineer
The Senior Process Engineer will work to provide design services, vommissioning and validation support and lead process engineering projects when, including distribution of process related project tasks to a process team
- Ability to create and develop concept to construction level P&IDs.
- Generate equipment layouts.
- Carry out heat and mass balances.
- Ensure designs are peer reviewed / checked in-house including the reviewing / checking of process designs.
- Participate & Lead in HAZOP / FMEA studies.
- Participate in LOPAs.
- Conduct ATEX / DSEAR assessments.
- Equipment and component sizing and specification; produce equipment schedules.
- Adherence to company quality standards.
- Compilation of Functional Design Specification (FDS), Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ).
- Attend and input into design department meetings.
- Collaborate with other departmental areas of the business.
- Create innovative designs, drafts or presentations.
- Meet customer expectations.
- Conduct Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) according to an approved protocol.
- Attend customer sites to assist with site planning activities and equipment commissioning.
- Relevant Degree Qualification – Degree in Chemical Engineering or Similar.
- Sufficient experience within process roles working with Process Design
For more information, please contact Lily at firstname.lastname@example.org