Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a local Northumberland based business on the appointment of Procurement Manager to lead the Procurement function both tactically and strategically.
Leading an established team of Buyers, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for establishing and leading the procurement strategy to ensure the continuous and efficient supply of materials and services the across a global network of suppliers, whilst maintaining cost effectiveness and quality, in order to meet company objectives. The Procurement Manager will also be responsible for spotting commercial market opportunities across a variety of areas including system and process improvements, price negotiations, supplier management and performance and relationship management.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following criteria:
- Demonstrable success within a leadership role within the Procurement team
- Experience shaping and driving procurement, sourcing, inventory management and category management strategies across multiple goods and services
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build rapport / value-led relationships with external suppliers, internal stakeholders and across other functions within the business
- People management / leadership experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced manufacturing / production environment
- Willing to travel internationally and domestically to meet with existing and prospective suppliers
The organisation prides itself on its close-knit and supportive culture that continuously looks to invest in its people and their professional development as well as always looking at areas to improve. This opportunity would suit a driven and solution-led Procurement leader who enjoys to positively challenge the status quo, identify opportunities and shape and deliver improvements and overall value.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with Skye Madden, Managing Consultant at Jackson Hogg.