Senior RF Engineer
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a leading supplier of specialised sensor technology for customers worldwide.
The candidate’s responsibilitie’s would be the following:
- Design, develop, and test RF/electronic systems, sensors, and equipment for various industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial/Robotics.
- Interpret technical specifications, schematics, and engineering drawings to create designs that meet project requirements/ industry standards.
- Lead and mentor Junior RF & Electronics Engineers and collaborate within the team, including mechanical engineers, software engineers, and technicians, to ensure successful project completion.
- Conduct testing and validation of RF and electronic designs, and analyse test data for calibration, validation, and identify areas for improvement.
- Participate in design reviews, and recommend design modifications to improve functionality, reliability, and manufacturability.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- PhD or MSc/MEng degree in Electrical Engineering, RF Engineering, or similar.
- At least 8 years of experience in RF and electronic engineering with more than 3 years of experience in a senior position.
- Experience designing and developing RF and electronic systems and components.
- Good understanding of RF engineering within the UHF bands: antenna design, receivers and transmitters, and familiarity with standard RF test equipment including spectrum and network analysers.
This is an influential and important role within the business, as they are undergoing huge growth!
If you’d be interested in this role please feel free to get in touch using the details below.