Site Lead Electrical Engineer
Jackson Hogg is exclusively representing a growing manufacturer in Newcastle for a Site Lead Electrical Engineer. As the Site Lead, you will be responsible for all electrical engineering on site, including site Instrumentation, Calibration, Facilities, Site Services and Electrical work across site through extensive expansion and CapEx Plans.
Working within a busy and ever-changing environment, the role will liaise closely with the maintenance and engineering management teams to deliver the maintenance strategy and relevant compliance needs of the business.
- Site Project support and integration of Controls, Instrumentation and Electrical systems into new and existing systems and processes
- Quality Control and Engineering Systems management
- Relevant maintenance and improvement strategies are in place for all site Control, Instrumentation and Electrical systems and assets including routine, planned and reactive maintenance.
- Compliance with stringent Safety and Quality criteria in line CompEx and ATEX criteria
- Documentation and Quality control of Site Audit, Compliance and Contractor/Vendor Management
Ideally you will have extensive experience with Electrical Maintenance systems. This would include Hands on Maintenance, Instrumentation and Calibrations, Fault Finding and Facilities. In addition, knowledge and experience of direct team management, document control and 3rd party contractor management and CMMS/PPM establishment and integration/improvement is essential. A background Pharma would be desirable but not essential. Applicants from FMCG, Fast Moving Manufacture or similar would be distinctly advantageous for this particular role.
You should be time served within an electrical or instrumentation discipline and have supported your further development with an Electrical focused HNC or higher.
For more information or a discussion in confidence, contact Andrew at Jackson Hogg today.