Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Up to £60k
Jackson Hogg is proud to be supporting a fast-moving and growing manufacturing business based in Teesside on the appointment of Supply Chain Manager.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for full end-to-end supply chain process for the manufacturing operation including sourcing strategy, supplier selection, negotiation, materials management, inventory management, warehouse and distribution. With a full order book, this person will hold a fundamental role in ensuring the supply chain flows smoothly and efficiently so that customer requirements and company goals are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate self-starter to really put your own stamp on and make the supply chain function your own through driving improvements, shaping processes and setting supply chain strategy. If you love identifying and recognising areas of improvement, designing and rolling out solutions, this is the role for you.
- Proven success within an end-to-end supply chain position
- Strong experience working within fast-paced manufacturing environments with knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles
- Strong proficiency working with Excel and MRP (SAP, Microsoft NAV or similar)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- People management and leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and mentor
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with Skye Madden – Management Consultant at Jackson Hogg.
M: +44 (0)7957966432