Supply Chain Manager
Tyne & Wear
£60,000 – £70,000
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a well-established and growing manufacturing business based in Tyne & Wear with the appointment of a Supply Chain Manager.
About the Role
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end supply chain including procurement, inbound/outbound logistics and production planning functions across multiple value streams. Having experienced significant growth and ambitious future plans, the Supply Chain Manager will hold a fundamental role in leading the Supply Chain and Procurement strategy as well as driving operational improvements towards a more optimising and efficient way of working.
The ideal candidate for the role will be an established and proven Supply Chain leader with a passion for improvements and adding value with the ability to operate strategically and operationally to guide the team. Other desirable characteristics and experience include:
- Strong experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing / production environment
- Proven success managing and developing people
- Strong analytical skills working with and interpreting complex data, identifying trends / reoccurring issues to shape solutions
- Strong competency within production planning with a strong understanding of planning processes and planning systems
- Strong Excel AND MRP/ERP working knowledge
For more information and confidential discussion, get in touch with Skye Madden using the details below.
Team Leader – Supply Chain & Procurement
M: +44 (0)7957966432