£38,000 – £40,000
Jackson Hogg is supporting a well-established, specialist manufacturer in the region in their search for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician. After significant growth and expansion, they are looking to increase their headcount and grow their team.
This role will see you supporting the existing maintenance team with site maintenance. Activities include:
- Ensure all PMs are carried out
- Fault finding quickly and accurately and to identify the failure root cause
- Provide technical advice and support to the process team
- Conduct safe movement of tools using appropriate lifting equipment
- Update all jobs carried out on the Maintenance Management System
The skills required for his role:
- ONC/BTEC Level 3 in an Engineering discipline
- Strong hand skills – welding (Tig), milling, hand & surface grinding, bench fitting skills, turning and polishing
- Previous experience of working with large injection mould tools preferred but not essential
For more information, please get in touch with James at Jackson Hogg today.