Jackson Hogg is pleased to be supporting a leading global manufacturer in their search for an experienced Trade Compliance Officer to join the UK branch advising and optimising regulatory developments and change-related risks as the subject matter expert in Trade Compliance.
This position offers hybrid working.
Supplying businesses around the world with industry-leading technology as a Trade Compliance Officer this position will offer the opportunity to become an expert in all aspects of international customs and compliance.
In the role of Trade Compliance Officer, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Identify embargo situations and manage export licence applications
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth order processing and timely delivery to clients
- Perform and report on due diligence as required to ensure compliance
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and industry standards related to logistics and transportation
- Review and investigate any sanctions export-related incidents delivering the findings to senior management/directors
The requirements for this role:
- Experience and/or training in EU/US and UK sanctions and export controls
- Ability to establish and maintain professional, strong and transparent relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in requesting licences through Spire
- Export control & compliance experience.
If you would like the opportunity to expand on your skills in international trade and compliance and in turn become a subject matter expert within an established global manufacturer, please apply to learn more.
Salary | Competitive
Contract | Permanent