Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a local manufacturer in their search for a Transport Planner based at the Middlesbrough-based office. Working with premium products sold to private or commercial customers in the construction industry. This is a collaborative and inclusive work environment within a rapidly growing company.
If you are a skilled and motivated Transport Planner looking for an exciting new opportunity to contribute to major projects this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Planning and routing vehicles for customer delivery reacting to any delays or obstacles throughout the day
- Ensure the fleet is managed within operators’ licence regulations and all vehicles are run in line with current road transport regulations
- Reporting and investigating any inaccuracies regarding compliance
- Monitoring relevant KPIs
- Creating a learning and continuous improvement environment
What you will require to apply:
- Proven experience as a Transport Planner
- A flexible approach to work and learning new skills
- Experience managing a high volume of activities and working within set deadlines
- High level of communication both written and verbal
- A problem solver who can react quickly to changes in workloads throughout the day
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to projects through effective transport planning please apply.
Salary | Competitive
Contract | Permanent